The Ngurratjuta Board of Representatives was established in 1985, consisting of 11 members, five of which are Executive representatives.
There are a large number of member communities, many of which are small Outstations. The member communities are Ntaria, Wallace Rockhole, Areyonga, Haasts Bluff, Papunya, Jay Creek, Mt Liebig and all the Outstations located in the Board area, including the small communities in the Kings Canyon area.
The Executive Committee consists of five members and was formed to provide a conduit between between Ngurratjuta Board Members and the CEO. The Executive Committee and the CEO meet on a regular basis, with the full Board assembled quarterly.
- Douglas Multa, Haasts Bluff
- Marilyn Armstrong, Jay Creek Outstation
- Alison Anderson, Papunya
- Conrad Ratara, Ntaria Outstation
- Terry Abbott, Wallace Rockhole
- Albert Gallagher, Areyonga
- Bruce Breaden, Urrampinya Outstation
- Kieran Multa, Haasts Bluff Outstation
- Serena Williams, Ntaria
- Neil Peterson, Mt Liebig
- Owen Sandy, Papunya Outstation
Current Office Holders
- Douglas Multa, Chairperson
- Marilyn Armstrong, Deputy Chairperson
- Conrad Ratara, Secretary
Current Executive Committee
- Douglas Multa
- Marilyn Armstrong
- Conrad Ratara
- Alison Anderson
- Terry Abbott